Tuesday, May 15, 2012

I See Flowers in Her Hair Day-Day 35

The temperature this morning in Grover Beach was a bit cooler at 63F than the 90s/100s that I had experienced the previous few days.  The temperature never did go above 75F for the day.  I am sure my body will adjust though as I love these temperatures.  I purchased gasoline today at $4.11/gallon only because it was paid by cash.  It was a beautiful drive up Highway 101 today.  The traffic was no way near what I had anticipated especially as I closed in on SF.  It was after rush hour though.  I was informed by the locals that the clouds I thought I saw in SF was actually Smog.  What ever happened to the Clean Air Act of many years ago?  Tomorrow is time to explore Fisherman's Wharf.
Until tomorrow folks!

The Traveller

1 comment: